Are you looking to hire a freelance writer but don’t which freelancer platform or content writing service to work with? Then this review of Solvid is for you.
We decided to check the company out and see what clients have to say about them so that you can make a more informed decision on whether to work with them or not.
Solvid is a UK based full-service marketing agency that can help you with search engine optimization, website design, content marketing, link building, and reaching out to bloggers to set you up with guest posts.
For the purposes of this review, we will focus on their content marketing service which includes writing blog posts, articles, product descriptions, e-books, newsletters, and more. To place an order you go to their website and create a free account.
Once you have created an account you can place a content order and give Solvid details about what type of content you want, the topic, the length of the content, and some more details so they can write exactly to your instructions.
Solvid says that when they receive a new order, they then assign it to one of their writers who will do extensive keyword research, topic research, and take a look at what competing articles or content is already published about your topic/s online.
The writer will then craft your content and send it to you to review and request revisions. Unlike many other content writing services Solvid does not have a limit on the number of revisions, you can request. They say they are prepared to make as many changes as you wish until you are 100% satisfied.
Solvid doesn’t appear to be listed on Trustpilot or G2.com but there are a few blog posts online that review the company.
Most of them are positive and say that company produces high-quality content and meets their deadlines.
The only negative thing mentioned is that they are quite expensive compared to many other alternatives, so if you are operating on a small budget for your content marketing you might want to check some of the cheaper options out there.
- Experienced Writers – all of their writers are fully vetted and are all experienced content writers.
- Multiple Content Types – they can write blog posts, articles, e-books, newsletters, and more.
- Fixed Prices – all writing services are offered at a fixed price which makes it easy for you to know how much a project will cost.
- Simple to Use Website – the Solvid website is easy to sign up to and place orders on. You can also manage projects through their website.
- SEO experts – all writers are trained to do keyword research and incorporate them into your content.
- Solvid has worked with thousands of clients and their content writing has been published in top publications such as Huffington Post and VentureBeat. This means they are a highly experienced company that knows how to get results.
- Solvid only hires experienced content writers so when you place an order you can have confidence that it will be 100% unique and written to a high standard.
- You don’t have to vet writers when you use their service you simply give them your instructions and they do the rest – including editing.
- Solvid also offers services to help you get your content shared and published on other blogs and websites.
- Solvid offers easy to understand pricing for their content writing service so that you know exactly how much it will cost you before placing your order. If you add in the fact they offer unlimited revisions and complementary editing this makes their service very straightforward and transparent to use.
- You can get all of your content written from one company if you use Solvid. They can write blog posts, product descriptions, scripts, e-books, newsletters, and more content types. You won’t have to spend time finding different writers for different content types.
- Compared to a lot of other alternatives their prices are on the high side but as we have already mentioned they are an experienced company with high-quality writers so you will get really good content from them which you might consider worth paying the extra money for.
- Your content won’t necessarily be written by the same writer each time which means the voice and tone of it might not be consistent.
- If you work with Solvid you will have access to a much smaller pool of writers than you would if you used other freelancer platforms such as Upwork and Fiver. However, the upside is you don’t have to vet any of the writers yourself as Solvid has done this for you by only hiring experienced writers who all have to pass a writing test.
- It is also worth mentioning that you won’t be able to eventually hire a writer directly for your business like you can with freelancers – you will have to go through Solvid to access their writers for as long as you want their writing services.
Solvid has a simple pricing model for its content writing services. You can expect to pay roughly £0.15 per word – which means you can get a 1000-word article for about £150 written for you within a few days after placing your order. These prices translate to roughly $200 US dollars at current currency exchange rates which are quite high for the industry.
Top Solvid alternatives
If you want to work with a full-service agency that will deliver you high-quality content then Solvid is a great option for you. However, there are some other great platforms and content marketing agencies out there to help you with your content marketing needs. Please check them out by following the links below.
Solvid is an experienced company with a track record of working with businesses and publications of all sizes. The downside of working with such an experienced company is that it will cost you more than a lot of other alternatives. But if you are prepared to pay the extra cost then you should consider working with them.